No Gilmore, no Byrd, a rookie QB, and a rookie head coach: all of these key ingredients in a recipe for disaster against the Belichickian Brady Bunch. Before the game started I fully expected a blowout. I envisioned Brady going for 400 yards, taking advantage of the likes of Leodis McKelvin and Justin Rogers and Ron Brooks and Aaron Williams and Nickell Robey and Da’Norris Searcy and I think you get the picture. I envisioned Manuel being overwhelmed by whatever Belichick was to throw his way. I truly believed that picking Pats(-10) was free money. And boy was I wrong. But boy did it still suck… Continue reading
- That feeling when your pants rip at work and you have to tie your coat around your waist & go buy new ones at lunch http://t.co/z450fxvGGF 1 day ago
- youtu.be/3nURz04Y9s8 1 day ago
- @AustinColucci yessssss Helen Keller vs Nightwolves 1 day ago
- @AustinColucci what was the other joke horror movie you sent me a while back do you remember? 1 day ago
- @AustinColucci don't even need to watch the trailer- yes 1 day ago
What’s going on?
- 125,374 hits