No Gilmore, no Byrd, a rookie QB, and a rookie head coach: all of these key ingredients in a recipe for disaster against the Belichickian Brady Bunch. Before the game started I fully expected a blowout. I envisioned Brady going for 400 yards, taking advantage of the likes of Leodis McKelvin and Justin Rogers and Ron Brooks and Aaron Williams and Nickell Robey and Da’Norris Searcy and I think you get the picture. I envisioned Manuel being overwhelmed by whatever Belichick was to throw his way. I truly believed that picking Pats(-10) was free money. And boy was I wrong. But boy did it still suck… Continue reading
- If you go to the 7:30 showing of What's Up Doc at the screening room by yourself then you are creepy as fuck 14 hours ago
- @TheSchmidtShow4 @ShaneTrain13 @RLChilelli twitter.com/easportsnhl/st… 1 day ago
- @ShaneTrain13 @Dbacks I'm jumping off the bandwagon after this season 2 days ago
- Made the courageous decision to unfollow Brandon Bowen on vine today. 2 days ago
- @callmedgoodz twitter.com/mikerodak/stat… 2 days ago
What’s going on?
- 125,325 hits