No Gilmore, no Byrd, a rookie QB, and a rookie head coach: all of these key ingredients in a recipe for disaster against the Belichickian Brady Bunch. Before the game started I fully expected a blowout. I envisioned Brady going for 400 yards, taking advantage of the likes of Leodis McKelvin and Justin Rogers and Ron Brooks and Aaron Williams and Nickell Robey and Da’Norris Searcy and I think you get the picture. I envisioned Manuel being overwhelmed by whatever Belichick was to throw his way. I truly believed that picking Pats(-10) was free money. And boy was I wrong. But boy did it still suck… Continue reading
- @LisaVlahopoulos twitter.com/marcsnetiker/s… 1 hour ago
- RT @SportsCenter: And so it begins... es.pn/2d5c1oy 17 hours ago
- RT @notRockB: wow https://t.co/P6kt29s7sU 1 day ago
- RT @Gragg80: Im done with the debate now. Idk about ISIS and they dont mess with anybody i know. I get confused 1 day ago
- RT @billyeichner: It may not be a communist - it might just be a fat person! 1 day ago
What’s going on?
- 125,557 hits