No Gilmore, no Byrd, a rookie QB, and a rookie head coach: all of these key ingredients in a recipe for disaster against the Belichickian Brady Bunch. Before the game started I fully expected a blowout. I envisioned Brady going for 400 yards, taking advantage of the likes of Leodis McKelvin and Justin Rogers and Ron Brooks and Aaron Williams and Nickell Robey and Da’Norris Searcy and I think you get the picture. I envisioned Manuel being overwhelmed by whatever Belichick was to throw his way. I truly believed that picking Pats(-10) was free money. And boy was I wrong. But boy did it still suck… Continue reading
- RT @KFCBarstool: There is only one acceptable choice for Pop Tarts and thats Brown Sugar Cinnamon. 7 hours ago
- RT @Cubs: This is not a drill. RT for your chance to win tickets to #WorldSeries Game 5 at Wrigley Field. #FlyTheW https://t.co/KNU84hKO3z 1 day ago
- @ncolucci1 if Yachty was performing too, would've been face melting. Still 🔥 tho 1 day ago
- Cam Ward:05-06 Hurricanes :: Andrew Miller:16 Indians 2 days ago
- RT @OriginalFunko: RT & follow @OriginalFunko for the chance to win a @Walgreens exclusive General Grievous Pop! https://t.co/2x0nrJuv9p 4 days ago
What’s going on?
- 125,567 hits