No Gilmore, no Byrd, a rookie QB, and a rookie head coach: all of these key ingredients in a recipe for disaster against the Belichickian Brady Bunch. Before the game started I fully expected a blowout. I envisioned Brady going for 400 yards, taking advantage of the likes of Leodis McKelvin and Justin Rogers and Ron Brooks and Aaron Williams and Nickell Robey and Da’Norris Searcy and I think you get the picture. I envisioned Manuel being overwhelmed by whatever Belichick was to throw his way. I truly believed that picking Pats(-10) was free money. And boy was I wrong. But boy did it still suck… Continue reading
- @MarkyMarkG96 @old_horn_dog @parkerlinsley when da side bitch tryna become the main bitch https://t.co/Wkl32TK8KC 11 hours ago
- But goddammit I do love pizza logs. 14 hours ago
- Hey fatass, look how many more pizza logs you can eat now. You'll be an even fatter ass! 14 hours ago
- The fact more than 1 person has pointed out to me that Original Pizza Logs is opening a new plant is a sign I should get my life in order 14 hours ago
- @SarroJoeWNY @callmedgoodz I ate basically a full bag of salt and vinegar chips. Gotta love adulthood am I right 16 hours ago
What’s going on?
- 125,522 hits