No Gilmore, no Byrd, a rookie QB, and a rookie head coach: all of these key ingredients in a recipe for disaster against the Belichickian Brady Bunch. Before the game started I fully expected a blowout. I envisioned Brady going for 400 yards, taking advantage of the likes of Leodis McKelvin and Justin Rogers and Ron Brooks and Aaron Williams and Nickell Robey and Da’Norris Searcy and I think you get the picture. I envisioned Manuel being overwhelmed by whatever Belichick was to throw his way. I truly believed that picking Pats(-10) was free money. And boy was I wrong. But boy did it still suck… Continue reading
- @robdelaney did you hack Larry King? twitter.com/kingsthings/st… 1 day ago
- RT @BarstoolChief: Buffalo News Writer, Mike Harrington, Is MAD Online About Jimmy Vesey Signing With New York barstoolsports.com/chicago/buffal… http… 1 day ago
- Conor McGregor, if you ever wanna hang out with a fat ugly dude instead of a hot skinny chick, DM me 3 days ago
- @callmedgoodz Google Wesley warren jr. That's exactly how it started for him 3 days ago
- @ShaneTrain13 he's the best 4 days ago
What’s going on?
- 125,542 hits