No Gilmore, no Byrd, a rookie QB, and a rookie head coach: all of these key ingredients in a recipe for disaster against the Belichickian Brady Bunch. Before the game started I fully expected a blowout. I envisioned Brady going for 400 yards, taking advantage of the likes of Leodis McKelvin and Justin Rogers and Ron Brooks and Aaron Williams and Nickell Robey and Da’Norris Searcy and I think you get the picture. I envisioned Manuel being overwhelmed by whatever Belichick was to throw his way. I truly believed that picking Pats(-10) was free money. And boy was I wrong. But boy did it still suck… Continue reading
- If you think the weather is beautiful today then you can fuck the fuck off 18 hours ago
- RT @superdeluxe: Steve Harvey Doesn't Want To Host Family Feud Anymore (by @VicBergerIV) amp.twimg.com/v/716cef96-a8f… 18 hours ago
- @callmedgoodz want my CD? 1 day ago
- @PatWGR @CanisiusHS star of AMC's breaking bad 1 day ago
- Nimar has no clutch 2 days ago
What’s going on?
- 125,525 hits