No Gilmore, no Byrd, a rookie QB, and a rookie head coach: all of these key ingredients in a recipe for disaster against the Belichickian Brady Bunch. Before the game started I fully expected a blowout. I envisioned Brady going for 400 yards, taking advantage of the likes of Leodis McKelvin and Justin Rogers and Ron Brooks and Aaron Williams and Nickell Robey and Da’Norris Searcy and I think you get the picture. I envisioned Manuel being overwhelmed by whatever Belichick was to throw his way. I truly believed that picking Pats(-10) was free money. And boy was I wrong. But boy did it still suck… Continue reading
- RT @BookofMormon: #HelloBuffalo! Follow and RT for a chance to win 2 tickets for June 3's show at Shea's PAC! @SheasBflo http://t.co/QaxHZ2… 23 hours ago
- @Schuta_Bear my brother saw you at Helium and thought you were "Hilaroous" 1 day ago
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT DISICK 1 day ago
- @Buccigross #bucciovertimechallenge Hjalmarsson / Cogliano 2 days ago
- RT @Crocs: Thanks to all who have served. Happy #MemorialDay. http://t.co/TSHKjHUZwM 2 days ago
What’s going on?
- 125,247 hits