No Gilmore, no Byrd, a rookie QB, and a rookie head coach: all of these key ingredients in a recipe for disaster against the Belichickian Brady Bunch. Before the game started I fully expected a blowout. I envisioned Brady going for 400 yards, taking advantage of the likes of Leodis McKelvin and Justin Rogers and Ron Brooks and Aaron Williams and Nickell Robey and Da’Norris Searcy and I think you get the picture. I envisioned Manuel being overwhelmed by whatever Belichick was to throw his way. I truly believed that picking Pats(-10) was free money. And boy was I wrong. But boy did it still suck… Continue reading
- RT @barstoolsports: Kareem hasn't dunked on someone this hard in damn near 30 years #DNCinPHL https://t.co/iWRInd0SvE 15 hours ago
- Jeff Ross without eyebrows is the scariest thing thine eyes have ever seen 16 hours ago
- RT @PFTCommenter: Make America 'Bate Again https://t.co/Hu17rjxkCd 21 hours ago
- RT @OriginalFunko: RT & follow @OriginalFunko for the chance to win an #SDCC2016 exclusive Blue Gamma Glow Duck Dodgers Pop! https://t.co/V… 1 day ago
- Slick Willy gonna win this election 2 days ago
What’s going on?
- 125,538 hits