No Gilmore, no Byrd, a rookie QB, and a rookie head coach: all of these key ingredients in a recipe for disaster against the Belichickian Brady Bunch. Before the game started I fully expected a blowout. I envisioned Brady going for 400 yards, taking advantage of the likes of Leodis McKelvin and Justin Rogers and Ron Brooks and Aaron Williams and Nickell Robey and Da’Norris Searcy and I think you get the picture. I envisioned Manuel being overwhelmed by whatever Belichick was to throw his way. I truly believed that picking Pats(-10) was free money. And boy was I wrong. But boy did it still suck… Continue reading
- Fuckin refs. Now we're gonna miss the playoffs by 17 points!! 7 hours ago
- RT @mashable: Here's that botched #GOPDebate introduction in all its glory amp.twimg.com/v/9fde5739-ed6… 8 hours ago
- #TGIF https://t.co/FwjOarhpK8 1 day ago
- RT @SellWidj: . now I'm pooping in the comfort of my own home, feeling a lot less hopeless. Ain't th goo.gl/ubiHZH https://t.co/R… 2 days ago
- What an absolute roller coaster of emotion https://t.co/84libjHMyd 2 days ago
What’s going on?
- 125,437 hits