No Gilmore, no Byrd, a rookie QB, and a rookie head coach: all of these key ingredients in a recipe for disaster against the Belichickian Brady Bunch. Before the game started I fully expected a blowout. I envisioned Brady going for 400 yards, taking advantage of the likes of Leodis McKelvin and Justin Rogers and Ron Brooks and Aaron Williams and Nickell Robey and Da’Norris Searcy and I think you get the picture. I envisioned Manuel being overwhelmed by whatever Belichick was to throw his way. I truly believed that picking Pats(-10) was free money. And boy was I wrong. But boy did it still suck… Continue reading
- Huge day for me. HUGE. https://t.co/bkGmGf1iM0 9 hours ago
- Can we not act like we would've converted a Hail Mary 2 days ago
- Have a second fucking play called so you don't waste 30 seconds after a bullshit 8 yard pass play FUCK 2 days ago
- To make things even worse, the Buffalo Beauts are fucking terrible 2 days ago
- I hope Leodis fumbles again so I can chug this NyQuil and end this living hell 2 days ago
What’s going on?
- 125,401 hits