- @ShaneTrain13 http://t.co/yuHohhoosT 18 hours ago
- It is too hot to be alive 19 hours ago
- @TheSchmidtShow4 happy birthday. Club. 1 day ago
- My name... is Plays With Squirrels. #FantasyFootballSeasonHasReturned #Champion http://t.co/sVo9LEPtSg 2 days ago
- Happy birthday to my youngest son @markymarkg96. You make me so happy. As happy as I am in this… instagram.com/p/5ksieKS0FG/ 2 days ago
What’s going on?
- 125,319 hits
Tag Archives: travis tedford
WGTG’s very own Chris Goodwin makes his way into the music spoof world with his own rendition of “Moves like Jagger” by Maroon 5. It’s called “Moves like Jagr”, dedicated to the great Jaromir Jagr. Enjoy.
So, the World Series is just around the corner with the underdog San Francisco Giants going up against the Texas Rangers. Not many people predicted this matchup for the championship, but it looks like it will be one to remember. … Continue reading
First, the Sabres are not in the playoffs. I could go on forever about this, but let’s get to some more pressing matters.
After weeks of matchups, hours of research (thank you wiki) and minutes of copy/pasting, the WGTG tourney is finally drawing to a close. I’m sure there are many people crying over this issue, but don’t worry, it’s gonna be OK. … Continue reading