- If you think the weather is beautiful today then you can fuck the fuck off 1 day ago
- RT @superdeluxe: Steve Harvey Doesn't Want To Host Family Feud Anymore (by @VicBergerIV) amp.twimg.com/v/716cef96-a8f… 1 day ago
- @callmedgoodz want my CD? 2 days ago
- @PatWGR @CanisiusHS star of AMC's breaking bad 2 days ago
- Nimar has no clutch 3 days ago
What’s going on?
- 125,525 hits
Tag Archives: travis tedford
WGTG’s very own Chris Goodwin makes his way into the music spoof world with his own rendition of “Moves like Jagger” by Maroon 5. It’s called “Moves like Jagr”, dedicated to the great Jaromir Jagr. Enjoy.
So, the World Series is just around the corner with the underdog San Francisco Giants going up against the Texas Rangers. Not many people predicted this matchup for the championship, but it looks like it will be one to remember. … Continue reading
First, the Sabres are not in the playoffs. I could go on forever about this, but let’s get to some more pressing matters.
After weeks of matchups, hours of research (thank you wiki) and minutes of copy/pasting, the WGTG tourney is finally drawing to a close. I’m sure there are many people crying over this issue, but don’t worry, it’s gonna be OK. … Continue reading