- RT @trillballins: La La land shoulda 👋 \ 😂 || \_ _/¯ ¯\_ Campaigned in wisconsin 😜 👊/||\_ _/¯ ¯\_ 8 hours ago
- @JKbut_Seriously do you think Halsey is prettier than me?!? 23 hours ago
- @JKbut_Seriously hey jim what ya doin 23 hours ago
- Still gonna crank it to ryan gosling tonight 1 day ago
- RT @RheaButcher: LA LA LAND BLEW A 3-1 LEAD #Oscars 1 day ago
What’s going on?
- 125,598 hits
Tag Archives: travis tedford
WGTG’s very own Chris Goodwin makes his way into the music spoof world with his own rendition of “Moves like Jagger” by Maroon 5. It’s called “Moves like Jagr”, dedicated to the great Jaromir Jagr. Enjoy.
So, the World Series is just around the corner with the underdog San Francisco Giants going up against the Texas Rangers. Not many people predicted this matchup for the championship, but it looks like it will be one to remember. … Continue reading
First, the Sabres are not in the playoffs. I could go on forever about this, but let’s get to some more pressing matters.
After weeks of matchups, hours of research (thank you wiki) and minutes of copy/pasting, the WGTG tourney is finally drawing to a close. I’m sure there are many people crying over this issue, but don’t worry, it’s gonna be OK. … Continue reading