- Huge day for me. HUGE. https://t.co/bkGmGf1iM0 1 day ago
- Can we not act like we would've converted a Hail Mary 3 days ago
- Have a second fucking play called so you don't waste 30 seconds after a bullshit 8 yard pass play FUCK 3 days ago
- To make things even worse, the Buffalo Beauts are fucking terrible 3 days ago
- I hope Leodis fumbles again so I can chug this NyQuil and end this living hell 3 days ago
What’s going on?
- 125,401 hits
Tag Archives: travis tedford
WGTG’s very own Chris Goodwin makes his way into the music spoof world with his own rendition of “Moves like Jagger” by Maroon 5. It’s called “Moves like Jagr”, dedicated to the great Jaromir Jagr. Enjoy.
So, the World Series is just around the corner with the underdog San Francisco Giants going up against the Texas Rangers. Not many people predicted this matchup for the championship, but it looks like it will be one to remember. … Continue reading
First, the Sabres are not in the playoffs. I could go on forever about this, but let’s get to some more pressing matters.
After weeks of matchups, hours of research (thank you wiki) and minutes of copy/pasting, the WGTG tourney is finally drawing to a close. I’m sure there are many people crying over this issue, but don’t worry, it’s gonna be OK. … Continue reading