- RT @Kjg34: I once saw Dick Jauron with his legs over his head trying to suck his own setup on the sideline. I was with my dad. Was special.… 9 hours ago
- @SarroJoeWNY https://t.co/dCSgdZTXEq 18 hours ago
- @SarroJoeWNY Shocked you actually had a good tweet 18 hours ago
- I can only get it up for the puns at the end of Beat Bobby Flay 1 day ago
- @SarroJoeWNY @kenan_716 Hopefully one day Twitter gets spell check for you, big guy 2 days ago
What’s going on?
- 125,719 hits
Tag Archives: travis tedford
WGTG’s very own Chris Goodwin makes his way into the music spoof world with his own rendition of “Moves like Jagger” by Maroon 5. It’s called “Moves like Jagr”, dedicated to the great Jaromir Jagr. Enjoy.
So, the World Series is just around the corner with the underdog San Francisco Giants going up against the Texas Rangers. Not many people predicted this matchup for the championship, but it looks like it will be one to remember. … Continue reading
First, the Sabres are not in the playoffs. I could go on forever about this, but let’s get to some more pressing matters.
After weeks of matchups, hours of research (thank you wiki) and minutes of copy/pasting, the WGTG tourney is finally drawing to a close. I’m sure there are many people crying over this issue, but don’t worry, it’s gonna be OK. … Continue reading