- RT @Kjg34: I once saw Dick Jauron with his legs over his head trying to suck his own setup on the sideline. I was with my dad. Was special.… 9 hours ago
- @SarroJoeWNY https://t.co/dCSgdZTXEq 18 hours ago
- @SarroJoeWNY Shocked you actually had a good tweet 18 hours ago
- I can only get it up for the puns at the end of Beat Bobby Flay 1 day ago
- @SarroJoeWNY @kenan_716 Hopefully one day Twitter gets spell check for you, big guy 2 days ago
What’s going on?
- 125,719 hits
Category Archives: Shane’s Top 10
The Top 10 reasons why Buffalo is better than New York City. Click through for the full list.
This is the 7th in a series of 9 which focuses on the greatest baseball players ever. This post is focused on left fielders. The extreme lack of posts is due to the fact that school eats your life alive. … Continue reading
This is the 6th post in a series of 9 which focuses on the greatest baseball players ever. This in the final post on infielders and focuses on shortstops. 1. Honus Wagner – 1897-1917 (LOU, PIT) Wagner is a memeber … Continue reading
This is the 5th post in a series of 9 which focus on the greatest baseball players ever. Today’s installment focuses on third basemen. 1. Mike Schmidt – 1972-1989 (PHI) Schmidt has acquired numerous accolades throughout his career. He is … Continue reading
Today is the 4th of 9 in a series of posts centering on the greatest baseball players ever. Today is focusing on second basemen. 1. Rogers Hornsby – 1915-1937 (STL, NYG, BOS, CHC, STL) Hornsby is the only player to … Continue reading
Today’s post is the 3rd in a series of 9 focusing on the greatest baseball players of all time. This installment centers on first basemen. 1. Lou Gehrig – 1923-1939 (NYY) Before ALS claimed the life of the greatest first … Continue reading