- RT @Kjg34: I once saw Dick Jauron with his legs over his head trying to suck his own setup on the sideline. I was with my dad. Was special.… 9 hours ago
- @SarroJoeWNY https://t.co/dCSgdZTXEq 18 hours ago
- @SarroJoeWNY Shocked you actually had a good tweet 18 hours ago
- I can only get it up for the puns at the end of Beat Bobby Flay 1 day ago
- @SarroJoeWNY @kenan_716 Hopefully one day Twitter gets spell check for you, big guy 2 days ago
What’s going on?
- 125,719 hits
Category Archives: Remember these guys?
Yes, that is Terrell Owens in a Bills hat. I still can’t believe it. Of course they sign him the year I decide not to get a season ticket… Whatevzky. GO BILLS!
I know I should probably be writing about how badly the Bills crushed the Seahawks (Moorman with a TD?!?!?) but I think Jamey Richard deserves some credit. Does anyone remember him? Richard was the center for the UB Bulls last … Continue reading
Welcome to another addition of ‘Remember These Guys?’ Today we focus on two TV stars who were on hit shows back in the 90’s. i admittedly still find both of their TV shows quite enjoyable.
In this edition of “Remember These Guys?” I am going to give you a little 2-for-1. Enjoy. The actress in the top left of this picture is Jamie Donnelly, famous for her role of Jan in the hit film Grease. … Continue reading
When scrolling through TMZ’s ‘Memba Them?!’ section, I found another person that I wanted to blog about. His name, Travis Tedford. Travis Tedford played Spanky in the classic 1994 film, The Little Rascals. He won the Young Artist Award for … Continue reading