- RT @Kjg34: I once saw Dick Jauron with his legs over his head trying to suck his own setup on the sideline. I was with my dad. Was special.… 9 hours ago
- @SarroJoeWNY https://t.co/dCSgdZTXEq 18 hours ago
- @SarroJoeWNY Shocked you actually had a good tweet 18 hours ago
- I can only get it up for the puns at the end of Beat Bobby Flay 1 day ago
- @SarroJoeWNY @kenan_716 Hopefully one day Twitter gets spell check for you, big guy 2 days ago
What’s going on?
- 125,719 hits
Tag Archives: hockey
WGTG’s very own Chris Goodwin makes his way into the music spoof world with his own rendition of “Moves like Jagger” by Maroon 5. It’s called “Moves like Jagr”, dedicated to the great Jaromir Jagr. Enjoy.
First, the Sabres are not in the playoffs. I could go on forever about this, but let’s get to some more pressing matters.
Tiger Woods takes on Martin Brodeur in the Final Four.
Martin Brodeur takes on Peyton Manning this time.
Perennial Pro Bowler Peyton Manning goes up against the NHL’s best player in Alex Ovechkin in this 2-3 matchup.
Alex Rodriguez takes on Martin Brodeur in the third matchup of Round 3.