- RT @Kjg34: I once saw Dick Jauron with his legs over his head trying to suck his own setup on the sideline. I was with my dad. Was special.… 9 hours ago
- @SarroJoeWNY https://t.co/dCSgdZTXEq 18 hours ago
- @SarroJoeWNY Shocked you actually had a good tweet 18 hours ago
- I can only get it up for the puns at the end of Beat Bobby Flay 1 day ago
- @SarroJoeWNY @kenan_716 Hopefully one day Twitter gets spell check for you, big guy 2 days ago
What’s going on?
- 125,719 hits
Author Archives: cgoody
No Gilmore, no Byrd, a rookie QB, and a rookie head coach: all of these key ingredients in a recipe for disaster against the Belichickian Brady Bunch. Before the game started I fully expected a blowout. I envisioned Brady going … Continue reading
WGTG’s very own Chris Goodwin makes his way into the music spoof world with his own rendition of “Moves like Jagger” by Maroon 5. It’s called “Moves like Jagr”, dedicated to the great Jaromir Jagr. Enjoy.
My message is simple: Take a deep breath, and STOP. For more, click to continue…
One year ago, the Sabres were headed to the playoffs as the #3 seed in the Eastern Conference. We had the Vezina Trophy winner between the pipes. The Calder Trophy would be awarded to Tyler Myers in a matter of … Continue reading
Well, Bills lost another heartbreaker this weekend, and here are my thoughts about it:
So, yea. Bills stink. Not much more to it. Here’s my reaction: