Tiger Woods takes on Martin Brodeur in the Final Four.
- Attended Stanford University
- Is 25% Chinese, 25% Thai, 25% African-American, 12.5% Native American and 12.5% Dutch
- PGA money leader 8 times, a record
- 9 time PGA Player of the Year
- 65 career wins (3rd all-time)
- 14 Majors victories (2nd all-time)
- More wins than any other active golfer
- Forces designers to ‘Tiger-proof’ golf courses
- Career stats: 548-292 record (also has 105 ties and 20 OT losses), 100 shutouts, 2.20 GAA and .914 SV%
- Won the 1994 Calder Trophy (rookie of the year)
- In his 15 year tenure in New Joizey, he has made the playoffs 14 times and has won 3 Stanley Cups.
- 10-time All-Star, 4-time Vezina, 4-time William Jennings Trophy winner
- Won Gold in Salt Lake City with Team Canada, won the 2004 World Cup of Hockey, and recieved a silver medal at the ‘05 World Championships
- Owns over 30 New Jersey Devils franchise records (wins, shutouts, lowest GAA, highest SV%, etc.)
- Second in NHL history in both wins and shutouts, 12 conecutive 30 win seasons, 7 overall 40 win seasons (including record 48 wins in ‘07)
- Only goalie to score a GWG, as well as only one of two goalies to score both a regular season and playoff goal
Tiger wins. He will face either Phelps or LeBron in the finals.
Now watch this!