I hate Nascar…
- Currently ranked Number 1 in the world (has held the spot since 8/18/08)
- Has one five grand slams and the 2008 Men’s Singles gold in Beijing
- Has won 4 straight French Opens (one of two men to complete that feat)
- His rivalry with Roger Federer is possibly the greatest in tennis history. Nadal has won 12 of 18 matches against Federer, including 4 out of 6 grand slam finals.
- Goes by the names Rafa, Gladiator, and The King of Clay. He is by far my favorite tennis player.
- 1991 NASCAR Busch Series Rookie of the Year
- 1993 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year
- 4-time Sprint Cup Champ
- 3-time Daytona 500 Winner
- Listed as one of NASCAR’s 50 greatest drivers. Has co-hosted Regis & Kelly. First NASCAR driver to host SNL.
NASCAR= waste of time. Nadal= winner. This is the end of the first round. Only 32 athletes remain. Come back Monday to see who the first member of the Sweet 16 will be. Here’s the bracket after the first 32 matchups: