Timothy Theodore Duncan takes on Donovan Jamal McNabb
- Played four years for the Wake Forest Demon Deacons. He had a career record of 97-31, and he is one of ten people more 2000+ points and 1500+ rebounds. He won ACC Player of the Year twice and won the USBWA College Player of the Year, Naismith Player of the Year, and the John Wooden Awards in ’97.
- Selected first overall by the Spurs. He won the 1998 Rookie of the Year award, averaging a double-double in his first year in the league.
- NBA MVP in 2002 and 2003. All-star game MVP in ’00
- Has won four championships with the San Antonio Spurs. Finals MVP in ’99, ’03, and ’05
- Originally wanted to be an Olympic swimmer. However, the only pool by his house was destroyed in a hurricane and he couldn’t swim in the ocean because he was afraid of sharks.
- Career stats: 194 TDs, 90 Interceptions, 29320 passing yards.
- He attended Syracuse University and started at QB. He was named the Big East’s offensive player of the decade for the 1990s. He owns multiple Big East records and Syracuse records.
- Selected second overall by the Philadelphia Eagles. Tim Couch went number one. Ouch. He didn’t have a great rookie season, but made it to the Pro Bowl in his sophomore season. He is a 5-time pro bowler.
- Has had quite a bit of success in Philly. He won the NFC East every year from ’01-’04. He has made 5 NFC Championship Games, and one Superbowl.
- Has a clothing line. His mom has appeared in Campell’s Chunky soup commercials. Plus he was my starting QB for fantasy football.
Timmy D gets the W here. Heres the updated bracket: