Alex Rodriguez takes on Takeru Kobayahi in the first matchup of the second bracket.
- 12 time all-star selection (7 at SS and 5 at 3B)
- 3 time American League MVP
- Leads the majors in home runs, RBI’s, runs scored, total bases and extra-base hits since 1996
- Youngest to ever hit 500 home runs
- Member of the 40-40 club (42 home runs and 46 stolen bases in 1998)
- Nearly doubles the hot dog record in his first competition (50; old record was 25 1/8)
- 6 time Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest champion
- 3 time Krystal Square Off (hamburgers) champion
- 2001 Glutton Bowl Champion
- Is capable of eating nearly 6 Johnsonville Brats a minute
Hmm…this one is tough. I’ll go A-Rod.