Now believe me, I like playing soccer at family functions, and I have a lot of respect for soccer players, but you have to admit it’s kind of boring to watch. You also have to admit that Ronaldinho looks like a horse. Anyway, here are some stats for ya.
Ken Griffey, Jr.
- Fifth on the All-Time Home Run List (611 homers). Also holds the record for conescutive games with at least one homerun (8 games)
- MVP in 1997
- 10-time Gold Glove Winner
- 13-time All Star Selection
- First overall pick by the Seattle Mariners in the 1987 MLB Draft
- Won the FIFA World Cup in 2002 (Brazil)
- Won Bronze at the 2008 Summer Olympics (Brazil)
- FIFA World Player of the Year in ’04 and ’05
- One of the most recognized soccer players in the world
- On the cover of FIFA 2004, 06, 07, and 08
This one wasn’t much of a contest. Griffey gets the pass to the second round.