The Sabres have had Craig Rivet for 10 days, but apparently, no one except me feels he is worth talking about. Defenseman Craig Rivet (and a 7th-round draft pick) was acquired from the San Jose Sharks on July 4th in exchange for the Sabres’ second round picks in both 2009 and 2010. He will be 34 years old when the season starts and is 6’2″ and 210 lbs. Rivet was the Montreal Canadiens 3rd-round draft choice (68th overall) in the 1992 draft. He played almost 12 seasons with the Habs before he was traded to San Jose. Rivet has appeared in 744 NHL regular season games and has tallied 194 points (45+149). He is a +10 in his career and has recorded 911 penalty minutes. Rivet has 22 points in 63 playoff games. He will wear #52 for the Sabres, as he did with the Sharks and Canadiens.
- @Kummer3000 Me walking in https://t.co/R19svaqoth 1 hour ago
- @Kummer3000 JPs won’t know what hit them this evening 2 hours ago
- @Kummer3000 I need your opinion on the hat I just bought. Good purchase or great purchase? https://t.co/8dISkzrkfw 2 hours ago
- RT @nigglysaurus: https://t.co/3Wi9YwshE0 16 hours ago
- RT @brookebarreira: Scientists at Harvard University have created this 3D Model depicting what ancient Egyptian queen Cleopatra may have lo… 19 hours ago
What’s going on?
- 125,855 hits