The Sabres have had Craig Rivet for 10 days, but apparently, no one except me feels he is worth talking about. Defenseman Craig Rivet (and a 7th-round draft pick) was acquired from the San Jose Sharks on July 4th in exchange for the Sabres’ second round picks in both 2009 and 2010. He will be 34 years old when the season starts and is 6’2″ and 210 lbs. Rivet was the Montreal Canadiens 3rd-round draft choice (68th overall) in the 1992 draft. He played almost 12 seasons with the Habs before he was traded to San Jose. Rivet has appeared in 744 NHL regular season games and has tallied 194 points (45+149). He is a +10 in his career and has recorded 911 penalty minutes. Rivet has 22 points in 63 playoff games. He will wear #52 for the Sabres, as he did with the Sharks and Canadiens.
- RT @bobby: 3. the wire 2. the sopranos 1. this two-minute clip of nathan for you https://t.co/OeOY3U9UOv 21 hours ago
- RT @MalloryRubin: "There are five picks: One for each of the Stark children." https://t.co/PYESw5EdHA 1 day ago
- Nathan Peterman: Five interceptions since 4:05 PM Tom Brady: Five interceptions since December 13, 2015 1 day ago
- Anthony Lynn is going to beat us by 50. I need Perry Fewell to come kill me now. 1 day ago
- Making it too easy for Shaun King twitter.com/billsequipment… 1 day ago
What’s going on?
- 125,834 hits