The Sabres have had Craig Rivet for 10 days, but apparently, no one except me feels he is worth talking about. Defenseman Craig Rivet (and a 7th-round draft pick) was acquired from the San Jose Sharks on July 4th in exchange for the Sabres’ second round picks in both 2009 and 2010. He will be 34 years old when the season starts and is 6’2″ and 210 lbs. Rivet was the Montreal Canadiens 3rd-round draft choice (68th overall) in the 1992 draft. He played almost 12 seasons with the Habs before he was traded to San Jose. Rivet has appeared in 744 NHL regular season games and has tallied 194 points (45+149). He is a +10 in his career and has recorded 911 penalty minutes. Rivet has 22 points in 63 playoff games. He will wear #52 for the Sabres, as he did with the Sharks and Canadiens.
- RT @Eddy_Kruger: Using shift to capitalize the first letter when caps lock is on https://t.co/IDOw4G0UiB 10 hours ago
- RT @donnieburtless: @cgoodz twitter.com/sabresgoaladay… 2 days ago
- @donnieburtless So goddamn good 2 days ago
- RT @cgoodz: Will Terry Pegula cry at tomorrow's press conference? 2 days ago
- twitch.tv/burtless watch me and @donnieburtless play NHL 3 days ago
What’s going on?
- 125,647 hits