The title of “World’s Ugliest Dog” was handed out on Friday. The winner of this illustrious award was Gus, a one-eyed, three-legged, Chinese Crested hairless dog. And to top it all off, he has skin cancer. This butt ugly puppy should be proud of his acomplishments, and the Goodz brothers congratulate him on his achievements. We also hope he recovers from his cancer so he can maybe repeat, or even threepeat as the World’s Ugliest Dog. God is love, Rev Run.
- @callmedgoodz Old 14 hours ago
- RT @PitchPerfect: The farewell tour begins this December. Watch the #PitchPerfect3 trailer now. https://t.co/cMRVJ9x5ay 3 days ago
- RT @Francos_Pizza: The smallest member of the Franco's team is begging you to vote for us. Look how freakin' adorable he is. https://t.co… 3 days ago
- @BuffaloEats https://t.co/Dgc2KAdfod 3 days ago
- Once again, I have absolutely no affiliation with either franchise. But everyone should vote for Franco's twitter.com/buffaloeats/st… 3 days ago
What’s going on?
- 125,682 hits